1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

50 PACK DVD-R/+R for 50$$$

Discussion in 'DVD±R media' started by dakko89, Jan 12, 2004.

1. dakko89

dakko89 Member

For anyone interested, This week Best Buy has Blank Memorex DVDs, BOTH FORMATS, on sale. They have 50 packs of each for $50. If you need blank DVDs, I would strongly consider.

2. jay33

jay33 Regular member

I would STRONGLY suggest you don't buy them. I've had several audio problems with Memorex +&-r media. I no longer take a chance with Memorex, no matter what the price. RICOHJPN is the manufacturer and I've read of several other people who have had problems with Memorex media.

3. flanman

flanman Member

I would recommend. I have burned over 100 memorex 4x dvd+r with no issues. I will picking more up.

4. Cyph

Cyph Guest

I had TDK and it was horrible it only play in few dvd players....I got the the same deal at Compusa and bought 75 and they work great!!!Plays in all dvd players that i tried....I will buy more

5. viviany

viviany Member

I got it from Office Max. And I have burned 5 movies.They work fine in my sony DVD player. Thank you for telling us this good deal.

6. viviany

viviany Member

Sorry it is not office max. It is best buy.

7. six.6.six

six.6.six Regular member

Ive burnt 80 disks now not one coaster(shrink + nero) and best buy has had that deal forever i think it has been a couple of months

8. Jdilla

Jdilla Regular member

six.6.six you are wrong. best buy alternates this deal. i think every other week memorex goes on sale. im always looking at bestbuy and always purchase memorex when its on sale. this past week i bought the 50 pk for $50 dollars. as of sunday jan. 18th the deal was off. now the price went back to $79 dollars, cheaper than before since before it was $100 dollars for a 50pk when it wasnt on sale. this week they have imation blank media on sale for 50 dollars. never have bought this media, dvdrhelp states that this media is manufactured by ricoh, same manufacture that does memorex. but again the sale thing is not permanent. it goes on for like a week, than off for like 2 weeks. trying to find a good deal on media for this week still havent found nothing good. peace