1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

6 questions.

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by skyline, Mar 2, 2007.

1. skyline

skyline Regular member

hi i have 6 questions about the xbox 360

1. is it possibble to make a dead xbox 360 working again.

2. can you put an external hard drive on your xbox 360, and if you can how do you do it.

3. can you put whole games on your external hard drive

4. if you can put full games on your 360 can you play LIVE fine.

5. and i also have seen on craigslist some people who say that they can put a modchip in an xbox 360, does this mean you can play the backups on LIVE, and can you still normally update your firmware.

6. where do you buy a dead xbox 360(aka the three lights of death)

2. mikeismad

mikeismad Regular member

1. depends whats wrong with it
    2. yes, plug it up via usb with a hard drive case
    3. nope, at least not to play them from the hard drive
    5. modchips arent safe, i dont think they can be detected, but they have a greater chance of messing up a dvd drive
    6. Ebay

3. handsom

handsom Regular member

You can plug a USB drive into your 360, and the 360 will detect it. You can put whatever you want on it... although, that doesn't mean it will work, lol.

A broken 360 can be fixed... The only question is how long it will take, and whether you're actually capable of doing it. Realistically though, there are a lot of threads here detailing specific error signals, etc; so that you can figure out what is broken, and see how easy it is to fix. I would suggest that.

And I second the ebay suggestion for broken units. Alternatively, you might check craigslist in your area, to see if there are any available; if that's an option for you. Heck, you could even post an ad, offering a certain amount for a broken one.

I hope that amidst the slight sarcasm, there was some helpful info for you. Let us know if you've got more Q's.