1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Discussion in 'Nokia - Unlocking' started by ebs_786, Feb 22, 2005.

1. ebs_786

ebs_786 Guest

I am about to buy a 6230 but i am not too sure. i was wondering if anyone knew if there was anything wrong with the phone and if not get that phone what phone would you recommend.

2. yrstruly

yrstruly Member

there are only two things "wrong" with the phone. though only one really matters.

the battery life is really short. i have to charge mine daily - though i do use bluetooth - and i use it a lot every day.

the only other "bad" thing about it is that you can't have individual ringtones for everyone in your phonebook. there are like six groups that you can set up ringtones for and then assign those groups to certain people in your phonebook.

other than that, the phone is amazing. it takes extremely decent pictures and the video quality isn't bad either. i love having mp3 ringtones and animated gif screensavers.

yrstruly.

3. ebs_786

ebs_786 Guest

thanks alot it really helps.
    but if not get this phone what would you reccomend is even better but a nokia or sony srikson!

4. yrstruly

yrstruly Member

i'm sorry, i don't understand your question. can you please re-word it with better grammar.

also, even though it has those two downfalls, i'd still recommend the phone above and beyond anything else.

yrstruly.

5. neonthndr

neonthndr Member

The 6230 is brilliant! On my one the battery is one of the best i have ever had on a phone, it easily lasts 5 days on heavy use and a week and a half when its not. As for the personalised ringtones that is kind of replaced because you can add a picture to a contact so when they ring their pic shows on screen. But this phone is seriously good i cannot fault it at all it is worth it and you wont be disappointed with it

Last edited: Feb 27, 2005