1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

700MB limit of NeroVision Express for SVCD

Discussion in 'MPEG-1 and MPEG-2 encoding (AVI to DVD)' started by melios17, Dec 14, 2003.

1. melios17

melios17 Member

Hello!
    I noticed that NeroVision Express has a limit of 703MB for creating SVCDs. If you add more video, then you are not able to burn your project even if you want to create an image of your SVCD.

Is there a way to change this limit?
    Thank you.

2. Praetor

Praetor Moderator Staff Member

Dont use NeroVision Express (the limit is actualyy 702.6? i think but it doesnt matter anyways), You should be able to get more if you use a different burning app :)

3. melios17

melios17 Member

Thank you very much for your answer, but I don't know any app that can built customized menus with so many templates. Do you have any proposals?

4. Praetor

Praetor Moderator Staff Member

Sorry I cant help you.... I've only done menus once or twice for a part of a guide I was writing but in general I'm not an (S)VCD/MPEG fan --- hate that format actually so I tend to stick with AVIs and not have to bother wih menus. :)

A suggestion that might work: create your fany menus and stuff and burn it to the Image Recorder and from that, convert the NRG file to ISO or BIN and use another burning app (i.e., CDRWIN5, Alcohol120) to burn that ISO/BIN. :)_X_X_X_X_X_[small]ASUS A7V8X-X, AMD2500+
    Samsung 1024MB, PC2700
    360GB [3x120GB, 7200, 8MB]
    MSI Starforce, GeForce4 Ti4400 128MB

Rules and Policies: http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/2487
    AFTERDAWN IRC: irc.addictz.net, #ad_buddies
    COME SAY HI![/small]

Last edited: Dec 15, 2003