1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

74850 keys

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by jdempsey, Jul 9, 2011.

1. jdempsey

jdempsey Member

I have two 360's I want to update to the new 1.9 but I have a problem. I have only one dummy.bin and I'm not sure which box it goes to.

Both have liteon drives but I want to verify the keys before I go any further. I figured the easiest way is to dump the keys again. I'm running 1.6 right now and jungle flasher reads the firmware as 7485.

My problem is I'm confused about if I can still probe R707 with the tray open or do I go with the new tutorial and probe MPX01. I built a probe a long time ago for probing R707, if I need to probe MPX01 can I use the same probe?

2. snickle

snickle Regular member

With 1.6, I believe you can still probe R707. It's with LT fw that you have to hit MPX01

3. dennisv9

dennisv9 Regular member

pre lt+ fw you can use the probe, from lt+ onwards you need the pmt or mra hack.
    so 1.6 ==> probe r707 possible. it is off course easier to just use the previous dumps, assuming you have saved them to your computer,,,

Last edited: Jul 9, 2011
  4. gnoby

gnoby Regular member

this time make sure you name the dummy files to match the serials on the box so you never have to dump the keys again =p

you might want to look into converting your probe into a pmt probe its so easy you might just laugh when you see how its done. you can use the pmt to dump any fat lite-on drive regardless of firmware.

5. jdempsey

jdempsey Member

I'll have to look into the pmt.

I think the problem is I use thumb drives to keep the xbox data on and I'm missing a key. I have a thumb drive with jungle flasher, firmware etc with lt 1.6 and dummy.bin. I'm pretty sure I remember updating both of these boxes with lt+ and I made folders for each box and stored the bin files in. I think that's the thumb drive I'm missing.

Which explains why I only have one dummy.bin and can't probe 707. I'm on lt+ and missing bin files.

Oh well, I guess I'm make a PMT and start over.

Thanks for the info

6. peluynati

peluynati Regular member

why dont you just make you a probe 3 out of your r707 probe and do it that way?