1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

74850C Lite on drive already flashed

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by GTA2787, Apr 29, 2011.

1. GTA2787

GTA2787 Regular member

I have lite on 74850 C drive . It was already flashed with ixtreme 1.5 by someone else. Now i need to update to LT+ 1.1. My question is do i need the probe or obtain the key using JF. Please let me know .Thanks

2. sn0wman1

sn0wman1 Regular member

If you dont have the key for the drive saved you will have to do the mra hack to retreive it!

3. AkaMrMike

AkaMrMike Regular member

You dont have to do the mra hack since it doesn't have lt on it. You just have to press read from dummy from ixtreme in jungle flasher. If it did have lt on it you still wouldn't have to do the mra hack cause there is a new method using the pmt probe to retrieve keys.

4. GTA2787

GTA2787 Regular member

@AkaMrMike.

I didnt get what you meant. So can read from dummy from ixtreme. Coz I dont have the probe. Please let me know

5. AkaMrMike

AkaMrMike Regular member

From what I remember you don't need the probe to retrieve the key if it has ixtreme on it. You might however need to have the tray about half open to get it to work though, been awhile since I done mine. After you get drive hooked up, and tray set in right position just click the "Dummy From Ixtreme" button on the dvdkey 32 tab. Just incase you dont know to get tray half open you have to eject the drive power it off, then push it in halfway and power it back up.

6. GTA2787

GTA2787 Regular member

@AkaMrMike

Thanks a lot. One doubt though. Do i need to delete the via drivers if am using pci card or only on board