1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

8 Capacity DVD/CD Binder Pages Bulk (Where to Buy?)

Discussion in 'All other topics' started by SkyBum, Jan 18, 2005.

1. SkyBum

SkyBum Guest

I've given up on finding any suitable DVD Binders to my needs. Instead, I've decided to just buy the pages and provide my own binders. The problem is that I cannot find any 8 capacity sheets for a decent price (below .30c per page) many of the pages I've seen are priced at $1.00 - $1.50 each!!! Rima.com used to sell these at $14.00/50 sheets (.28 cents each) but they are out of stock and have no information on whether they will be offering them in the future....

Does anyone know of a source for inexpensive 8 capacity 3-ring pages in bulk (i.e. 100-200 page QTY)?

Thanks.

2. Nephilim

Nephilim Moderator Staff Member

I just recieved the ones from rima so be patient ;)

3. SkyBum

SkyBum Guest

Good to hear, but the person at RIMA would not even let me backorder them as she said there was no indication that they were going to restock them.

I'm running out of time here but I guess I'll hold tight for a bit longer and hope for the best.....

4. Nephilim

Nephilim Moderator Staff Member

That stinks - I should've ordered two packs then.

5. SkyBum

SkyBum Guest

I'll be watching them for availability. If I see them back up on the site in the future, I'll post here....