1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

8 gig pro duo

Discussion in 'Sony Handhelds' started by mextasy, Oct 22, 2007.

1. mextasy

mextasy Member

ok so i just bought one from best buy. i put it into my psp and format it, but when i plug my psp into my computer it wont let me open the drive, it says i need to format it and if i format it on the pc then the psp cant read it. can someone help me i dont have any idea whats going on.

2. kkash1970

kkash1970 Member

Hmm, 8gb memory if you have a sony camera you can format it there then try it in the psp. That usually happens to memory when it has been next to magnet. you need to format it in real dos not ntfs or xp computers real old school dos is on a camera.

3. chwoolgar

chwoolgar Regular member

Sounds like a fake

4. P5yLO

P5yLO Regular member

he said he got it from best buy.

not too sure on this but doesnt the psp only recognize a ms up to 4g? thought i read that somewhere.

5. mextasy

mextasy Member

I know hat they upport 8gb ive seen them work. mines a fake ive compared them. thanks for your help.

6. P5yLO

P5yLO Regular member

bestbuy sold you a fake ms?

7. kkash1970

kkash1970 Member

Best buy doesn't have 8gb in stores they only carry them online where they may get them from a dealer online so it could be fake. they do have buy online and return to the store perhaps the fake was purchased else where then returned and resold. Duno how many time I seen that crap. Try using real dos to format the card. where are you from I will do it if you can't