1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

80020148 error on 3.10 oe-a

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by jctech6, Jul 9, 2007.

1. jctech6

jctech6 Guest

The subject says it all. Everytime i try to run games such as Tekken Dark Ressurection or Parappa the Rappa it will go to a black screen and then show the error message. I tried to go to the no-umd configuration and such but when i went to recovery mode and chose configuration, it would just show the blue background and then turn off. Any solutions?

Thanks.

2. jctech6

jctech6 Guest

Apparently i have to clean out my flash1 after reading threads with the same problem. Im trying to download flash1 formatter v2 but can't find a working link. Anyone have a link or mind hosting it? Thanks, i really wanna get these isos to work.

3. jctech6

jctech6 Guest

I got it working after cleaning out flash1. Everything is good now. Except i have a leftover flash file that appears in the game menu, is it safe to delete this through the psp or is it even safe to delete this in general? thanks.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 9, 2007
  4. blackvamp

blackvamp Regular member

What do you mean your game menu?

It's safe to delete flash1, as it's backed up by your system. Don't touch your flash0.

5. jctech6

jctech6 Guest

sorry wrong choice of words, i meant in the memory stick on my psp. thanks for the reply, but i still cant get parappa to work. do i just go to 3.40 oe-a because the error it shows is 80020148 even though i cleaned out my flash1. Thanks.