1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

8gb Memory Stick & 3.52 M33-4

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Homebrew software' started by Merlock, Sep 25, 2007.

1. Merlock

Merlock Member

I am getting corrupt data messages. I have been using 2gb and 4gb cards and have not had any problems. Any suggestions are greatly appreciated.

2. DEVINRL

DEVINRL Regular member

i smell a fake, i dont even think it has the memory it should. where did you buy it from?

3. Merlock

Merlock Member

It shows around 8gb of space. I got it from a guy on ebay, but it's a bona-fide SONY memory stick

4. bakedpsp

bakedpsp Member

haa, i never buy mem cards from the net, like my mates highspeed 1g. that was from trademe and it fizzed out. you cant trust them, the suck thing about it is it's hard to find out the history of a second hand card. at least when ya get a brand new one, u know its gonna be sweet, and if not, you can take it back for a nother one. they're pritty cheap now too.

me gonna get a 8g cause i got too many 1g's an 2g's
    (+[__]%)baked

5. Merlock

Merlock Member

well good luck getting it to work if you're using homebrew. If it's new and an authentic SONY card, I don't see how it could be tainted. I'm guessing it's not happy about my fw for some reason. Anybody else have any suggestions to get this to work? Thanks in advance

6. bakedpsp

bakedpsp Member

yeah i see wot happens, i don't use as much homebrew as i use to anymore!!!! i still use a bit tho :)

maybe the 8g card is just full of it and cant handle it, or it could be a manufacturing problem, u know they make thousands at a time ay, so its a bit hard to know the full quality of what ya getting :-O
    wots ya firmware, maybe update it, might help
    but anyway allgood :)

laters ppl
    (+[__]%)baked