1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

___---PSP SOUNDS HELP!!!! PLEASE

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by andy1113, Jun 21, 2007.

1. andy1113

andy1113 Member

My psp's sound was working fine one day and the next day something went wrong. There is no sound coming from the psp. When i press the music icon it goes through the jazz/punk rock thing ect. and when i put in headphones the sound works but i want it working properly please help,

2. andy1113

andy1113 Member

can som1 help please

3. mrmcman

mrmcman Guest

did u drop it? speakers may have been disconnected or something.

4. andy1113

andy1113 Member

I dont think so, it's a 3.10 oea do you know of any program for psp that has a headphones option and maybe if i changed that to off or something it may make the psp realise to use the speakers, ps thanks for a response!

5. mrmcman

mrmcman Guest

no, i dont think theres an app like that. if the headphones work and speakers dont, theres a speaker problem. get someone to take a look at it or something if u r really interested in gettin sound back.

6. andy1113

andy1113 Member

ok i was thinking of that, do you think that the repair people will care if you have a custom firmware?

7. mrmcman

mrmcman Guest

i dont think so, as long as they get paid lol. i wouldnt think theyd care, as they are probably the same people who install modchips. just make sure its 3rd party, not sony retail. although, it wont matter for very much longer, theres a very new Illuminati exploit that runs on 3.50, so u can downgrade it using a Lumines umd.

8. andy1113

andy1113 Member

ok thanks i will write back if i get it fixed