1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

a b or c

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by bigfil39, Feb 2, 2007.

1. bigfil39

bigfil39 Guest

ive been using devhook for a while and had no probs but like everthing its time to move on. as some games i have are eboots and keys files so ive been reading alot on 3.03 but noticed there are a b and c ,can anbody tell me which is the best for realability, easy to use,so i can play iso and cso and eboots,and finaly the easiest to install is im worried about bricking as i have a few bricked

2. Smurff

Smurff Regular member

they're all easy to install. reliability, B or C. A doesn't have alot of support for Ps1 from what i've heard...

if u want C-intro's then go with B.
    if u don't care, go w/ C.

other than that, i dunno, i'm using B.

3. bigfil39

bigfil39 Guest

wot do u mean by c intro,s

4. bigfil39

bigfil39 Guest

also ive heard about a recover file or something is this recommended for first timers

5. sinsaint

sinsaint Guest

ISO games seem to load alot faster on oe-c and are less frequant to lagg spikes. i mean low frame rates when i say lag, oe-b seems to load a bit slower and has even lower frames per second, mainly probably as oe-c has more space free on the flash.

from my experience i would o with oe-c, if you want to mod your psp as most people say i highly not recommend it, its high risk, personally i wouldnt want to take a high risk just to change some text and a 6 second intro.

just my opinion, go with oe-c

6. bigfil39

bigfil39 Guest

can i just upgrade from 1.5 to3.03oec or do i go a then to c and is there any indepth links on installing3.03thanks

7. Smurff

Smurff Regular member

sinsaint, risk of what? there isn't one (not a 'high risk' anyway) cuz of the recovery menu.

there's tuts on how to install OE-C or there's an AIO package up on PSP-hacks.com right now.

8. rishabh14

rishabh14 Member

If you want the ability to play full resolution (480 x 272) videos, go with OE-B or C.

9. sinsaint

sinsaint Guest

their is always a risk when flashing memory sometimes even when editing space on the flash.