1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

a BIG thanks

Discussion in 'PS2' started by Banging, Mar 7, 2007.

1. Banging

Banging Member

For about 2 weeks now i have been surfing these forums looking for ways to back up my ps2 games. I typed some stuff into Google and this was the first website to pop up, so i checked it out. I have to say you guys are the biggest help i have ever gotten, and i wanna say thanks for all the great guides you guys wrote. i ordered a swap magic disk about a week ago and it finally came in a few days ago from some Japanese company haha, it does work great though, besides having a v14 ps2 and get normal magic keys...i broke the flip top trying to get one of them in there so i had to go with the tape tissue method. Besides a little trouble here and there with some crappy media every things been working perfect.
    Again thanks for all the great guides... im not exactly sure where this post belonged but i guess it will be moved if not welcome in the forum haha, and i will try to use my knowledge to help out some of the new people not used to this stuff...THANKS AGAIN!

2. steimy

steimy Active member

It is really nice to see someone show appreciation for the site. I feel the same way. I came here in late 2004 with very little knowledge about modding systems. And over the years i have learned so much. The best gift you can give a forum site is to keep learning, and stick around to help others in need.