1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

a .bin and a .cue file?

Discussion in 'CD-R' started by HardHouse, Dec 26, 2003.

1. HardHouse

HardHouse Member

hello all. I have a .bin file and a .cue file. My question is if i have to burn those files on the same cd (one cd) or separate (on two cd's)? and how do i burn it and with what? I am a n00b here and I dont know if this question has been asked before.
    thanks anyway.

2. Shoey

Shoey Guest

Use a free burning application called burnatonce or DeepBurner>load the cue>burn slow.

Shoey :)

3. HardHouse

HardHouse Member

ok, i have burned the .cue file on the cd and i have installed it but now when i load it , it says:

Cannot locate the CD-ROM
    Please insert the CD-ROM, select OK and restart application

what can i do to make it work?
    thnx anyway!

4. bird1234

bird1234 Member

A few assumptions:

1. It is probably a game that wasn't ripped correctly

2. It was downloaded through some peer2peer software in which you didn't pay for it ("Thow shall not have illegal talk at Afterdawn", forum rules)

3. In order for you to make it work you would have to c!@#$ it. (Can't say that c-word, that's bad to. I just don't have any interest in getting booted from Afterdawn, to good a site to allow that.)

5. Praetor

Praetor Moderator Staff Member

LOL. Yes indeed the c-word is bad around here :p Only thing i can say is, take a closer look at the CD (not physically silly, the contents and it should all become fairly obvious -- actually quite obscure if you dont know what ur looking for but still fairly obvious hehe),