1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A decade (NOT) to remember - 00s

Discussion in 'Safety valve' started by sadsac, Apr 2, 2005.

1. sadsac

sadsac Guest

Crack that whip......

You must whip it.....

Now you know that was your favorite band back in the day!

Dig out your old Oh No! and Hot Potatoes albums and let's start the Devo-lution again!

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 4, 2005
  2. squizzle

squizzle Active member

As far as this being a "decade to remember" I think it will be officially dubbed the paranoid 00's (pronounced zero's), at least here in the states. Thank G-dub for the paranoia. Bin Laden knocks a couple of our buildings down and we go after Saddam Hussein instead, saying he had WMD, which he didn't. G-dub just wanted to make daddy happy. Daddy couldn't be happy if he went after Bin Laden, whose 50+ other brothers and sisters have about $2 billion invested into Bush owned companies. Now we are scared into thinking that we are at some serious risk and we are trying to disarm the rest of the world while we still have our nuclear arms. If I was leader of one of these other countries I'd tell Bush to f*ck off. Then he has the nerve to tell other countries to "mind their business" when it comes to nuclear arms in Iran's hands (which we put there by the way). Chances are if we do get attacked it'll be because of something Bush said or did to piss someone off. Thanks guys, I needed that.

Last edited: Apr 4, 2005