1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A few basics on x360key

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by TonyJer, Jan 10, 2013.

1. TonyJer

TonyJer Regular member

Hi
    Should know this but just wanted to check with you guys. I’m using Phat with LT 2.0 so none of my XGD3 copies will play obviously (that’s not true exactly as Borderlands and Sniper Elite work-bit weird that). I’ve reached where I now need to flash with LT 3.0 and order pack of Verbs etc but suddenly thought now was the time to invest in x360key.
    Can I just check?

• I just inject my key into stock fw for drive and copy that file to micro SD card
    • I don’t need to put LT 3.0 on x360 key
    • The ISOs when placed on hard drive will work with x360key even though drive has LT 2.0 etc

Sorry to be so dumb but just wanted to understand everything before buying gizmo.

Thanks
  2. AfterDawn

AfterDawn Advertisement

3. TonyJer

TonyJer Regular member

The supplementary question was going to be:

I want to register with live (for my son) but when I select that option I get the prompt to install update etc. I'm assuming this will flash back to stock fw etc and none of my back ups will then play. Is that what it means or does it just require latest dash etc (I'm on 15704). Also if it does flash back to stock would I still be able to play back up ISOs using x360key even if DVD drive was flashed back to stock?

Thanks
  4. zergpro

zergpro Member

The update will not flash it back to stock you are safe there.
    The xkey will ready any "version" of iso. (you will still want to run them all thru abgx tho)
    the rest is like you stated. Just follow a tut on there website. its very easy if you already have your dvd key like it sounds like you do.
  5. TonyJer

TonyJer Regular member

Many thanks

Much appreciated. Can you just give me a link to the official x360key website.

Regards
  6. dharmin_9

dharmin_9 Member