1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

a few quick ?'s

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by unchris55, Jan 21, 2007.

1. unchris55

unchris55 Regular member

on flashing the ms28 360's can some one tell me if this is right make the bootable. then to make it quick just get the read the oringnal firmware and flash the bootable file that i made and that is it. and this is using xtreme 5.2 and his computer don't have a floppy disc drive so what do i do there

and now i have a sil 3112 card which i know won't work but on my friends computer he has a intergrated sata port on his computer i have looked all over for the chipset can't find it how do i tell, one other this when i have the 360 hooked up to the pc and i go to bios it will show the drive in there

and the last ? how do i know if i have to hex edited mtk flash and if so how do i do that
    thanks

Last edited: Jan 21, 2007
  2. iHack

iHack Member

I have ms25 but there simalar, lets begin :

U need the 6421 chipset...they are cheap at newegg

u dont have to have a floppy plus it is recommended not to use floppy to flash the drive..they are pretty unstable and CAN screw ur drive..i would prefer a usb drive..512 is good enough

if u use the xtreme boot maker it will automaticly edit the mtk flash..u dont have to do ANYTHING wit the mtk flash, let xtreme boot maker do that.

3. unchris55

unchris55 Regular member

all i have is a 256 jump drive will this not work