1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A FREAKING SWEET IDEA!

Discussion in 'PS2 - Hardware boot discussion' started by Xmonkey29, Apr 12, 2005.

1. Xmonkey29

Xmonkey29 Guest

connecting two HDD's with some thing like one of those things where u need 1 input but its a special cable so if u where to do this you could take a 250GB HDD and another 250GB HDD and then connect would u have 500gb then?

2. MIKETHET

MIKETHET Member

lets see 250 + 250 = 500.... No genius, if you take two 250 mb hd's and connect them you will still have... (drum roll)... two 250 mb hd's!

3. modster

modster Regular member

4. jpp01uk

jpp01uk Regular member

@ Xmonkey29

It depends. I believe because you have posted in a ps2 forum then thats what you mean, the answer for that is I dont know.

If you mean for a PC then this already exists. Take a look at RAID, and more importantly RAID Level 0, this is what your after.

Hope this helps

5. Xmonkey29

Xmonkey29 Guest

no cause like it would then say you have 500GB i thought am maybe wronge i want two hard drives in my PS2 somehow.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 13, 2005
  6. Xmonkey29

Xmonkey29 Guest

yes and i am using two 250GB hard drives and i know it works in computers cause u can put in more than 1 HDD but will this work in my ps2 now if ur going to try and sound all big at least give a proper answer..[bold]GENIUS![/bold]

7. modster

modster Regular member

ok..I am getting dizzy here

lol