1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A Funny Thought

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by Dindi304, Feb 14, 2007.

1. Dindi304

Dindi304 Guest

I was talking to my friend in wrestling today and he asked if there was a way to convert a game from ps2 to xbox or ps3 to xbox 360. Now i laughed and said no of coarse not then why make 2 systems but i was wondering what does make them different the programing or the code or what and has n e one ever tryed

2. Thoatih12

Thoatih12 Regular member

prolly wont ever be possible...its the chips and the motheroards and how the system operate very diffrently....the xboxs360 has a very tight sequrity and is built almost like a computer...and ps3 is diffrent...its how the information proccesed...correct me if im wrong:)

3. Dindi304

Dindi304 Guest

Ya i mean i havnt really ever looked into it. But it would be something very cool to look into i mean alot of work and blah blah but i wonder what makes one game cd different from another and whats stoping it from being converted. Idk was just a thought

4. cearel

cearel Guest

Nope sounds about right. Think about it why would they(sony just for fun)make ps3 operate the same as 360 i think they would have consider the fact that what if another company microsoft like microsoft wanted one of there games they would take it lol just wild thoughts here

5. Dindi304

Dindi304 Guest

No no i in no way think that its possible beacuse of coarse why buy another consel when one can play both i was just wondering if the code on the cd itself could ever be read and conveterd to a different format hmmm. silly me

6. cearel

cearel Guest

lol ic what you mean