1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A Games development name eludes me.

Discussion in 'Xbox 360' started by richietea, Jun 28, 2014.

1. richietea

richietea Regular member

Ok ladies and gents i could do with someone shedding some light into this question.Last year there was a game being developed which involved moving around a house and interacting with all manor of items including letters,drawers and various other household objects which told a story of a young girl who supposedly was left home alone and the reasons behind it all.It was set in the modern world and while been developed had no inclusions of violence/zombies.It was a mild,intriguing storyline which played more heavily on interaction and emotion.However for love nor money can i remember what the game was called or if it's still in a development stage,or for that matter ever be released due to financing.There was the same video preview on site's such as IGN and Gamespot but even with this in mind i cannot find the name.Anyone help in this matter??

2. scorpNZ

scorpNZ Active member

3. richietea

richietea Regular member

Your a star ScorpNZ.Did that take some time to find ? Or was it something that interested you yourself ? I was checking a preview last year when my fiancée came through the door and liked the look of it.It seems that reading between the lines that no version will appear on a "360" but will be released this year for the Ps4 and XboxOne.Anyhow Cheers for the find.

4. scorpNZ

scorpNZ Active member

Didn't take long under 10mins,it was in" top 10 to look out for in 2013" at ign ,i prefer shooter or driving games