1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A good place to buy a FlipTop w/magic swap3.3 ?????

Discussion in 'PS2' started by iouhxm, Feb 22, 2005.

1. iouhxm

iouhxm Member

i m gonna buy a FlipTop w/magic swap3.3 combo. but, i dun know which is the best seller.
    but, i dun wanna buy from a seller ship from oversea !!!!
    ship From US or CA is ok !!!!
    any suggestion???? guys!!!!

Thanks

2. pretense

pretense Regular member

I'd sell you my lid! but I guess you need the Swap Magic discs too. Sorry, I still need those ;)

You can try consolesource.com. I didn't actually order mine from there (had a nightmare with ps2cover.com, which didn't ship anything even after 8 weeks; took over 2 weeks to deliver from mod-chip.com), but I once ordered a magic switch from there thinking it was the slim tool, so I cancelled my order. It was past office hours, but they cancelled my order and refunded me first thing the next day, so I give them major kudos for that.

They're based in Canada, according to their website. They're also the cheapest I can find, since ground shipping is free for orders above $30. I hear gocybershop.ca is decent, but they're somewhat more expensive.

Last edited: Feb 22, 2005
  3. jepsilon

jepsilon Guest

www.ps2fliptop.com, I ordered swap magid discs and got them in like 3 days...sweet...

4. bzboarder

bzboarder Guest

ive ordered 2 lids from saveware.com ... their prices are really cheap. the first lid i ordered came within a week but the second lid took like 3 weeks to arrive, thats really too long if you ask me.

5. chris_805

chris_805 Member

i got my fliptop n swap magic discs from consolesource.com

good business...took a few days to get here..but shipping was good time-wise compared to other sites ive heard bout...

good packaging....

id recommend them for business