1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A link to DVDXCopy at afterdawn

Discussion in 'AfterDawn feedback & suggestions' started by Oriphus, Sep 18, 2003.

1. Oriphus

Oriphus Senior member

We reall really really need a link from the main forum headers to go to the DVDXCopy site for afterdawn. I spend half my posts redirecting. how do people know there is a DVDxCopy.afterdawn forum? I didnt know until about a month after i joined :D

2. dRD

dRD I hate titles Staff Member

Ye, makes sense. Maybe on the message create page a Big F*ing Text(tm) that states "if your question relates to DVDXCopy and you don't wish to get banned, visit here..".

3. Oriphus

Oriphus Senior member

lol - theres an idea. I was thinking we could slot it in under DVD-R-DVD2One Forum saying DVDR-DVDXCopy forum. What you think?

4. Prisoner

Prisoner Guest

I think that is a really good Idea. I remeber sugesting it earlier. I keep seeing tons of messages all over the place that should be in the DVDxcopy forum, but its hard to get there so the lazy people post were ever the mouse clicks first.
    Good idea and speaking as a lazy person, a quick link would be good. But a Red rapidly flashing banner that tells people to move to other area would be funny.