1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A link to the forum rules at the top of the forums section

Discussion in 'AfterDawn feedback & suggestions' started by WierdName, Mar 14, 2007.

1. WierdName

WierdName Regular member

As stated above^. I hate having to look around for a link to the rules post to lookup somethin. Just a though. I can always bookmark it but what about everyone else?

2. Ripper

Ripper Active member

I think you should get FireFox and then open another tab to view them. The Rules aren't hard to find, period; They're stickied at the top of virtually every sub-forum... What's hard about that?

3. WierdName

WierdName Regular member

Not really. The sub forums I hang around dont have them because there is already a whole crapload of other stickies for the noobs or that are just reall helpful. Its not that big of a deal, it was just a simple thought.

4. creaky

creaky Moderator Staff Member

5. WierdName

WierdName Regular member

Im in the U.S.A. so mine is http://google.com. Its not that big of a deal because I can just bookmark it. But im just thinking because people may(keyword may) notice them more if they are at the top of the forums. Easier to access. Again, its not really a big deal. It was just a thought.

6. borhan9

borhan9 Active member

The easiest way to get around this i found is to add these threads of the rules and even the rankings can be added to the links section of your profile page.