1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A Little Help With Dark_Alex's Firmware

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by ger101, Mar 15, 2007.

1. ger101

ger101 Member

Right, I took my PSP back because it had dead pixels on it and I got a new one. I now have Dark_Alex's firmware (It rocks so much!!) and what I want to know is - how the hell do you hide the currupted data? Is it even possible?

I used the "Hide Corrupted Data" thingy in the Recovery menu, but it didn't work. Is there anything else that I can use to hide them?

Thanks in advance.

2. staxx

staxx Regular member

try looking for a program called sei psp tool or something like that (sei something tool at least, dont quote me on it lol) the program helps you organize your programs in an arrangment you like and hides corrupted data as well.

3. ger101

ger101 Member

Thanks, staxx, I'll check it out.

4. npdyna

npdyna Regular member

Sei Tool or PSPBrew will convert your double folder 1.5 eboots to lovely, tidy and corrupted data free 1.0 single folder eboots for you.

5. ger101

ger101 Member

I'm using PSPBrew now and I want to put DGen on my PSP without having a Corrupt file, so how do I turn the DGEN____________________________ and the DGEN__~1% folders into one folder?

Last edited: Mar 15, 2007