1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A little help with Swap magic.

Discussion in 'PS2 - Software boot discussion' started by cycon0, Jan 25, 2007.

1. cycon0

cycon0 Member

I have the Coder 3.8 and for a few months it worked quite well. Everytime i use it now it shows the white lines on the screen but then shows the ps2 browser "Reading disk" screen. I have tried everything to get any game to run, like using the CD version and refressing the TOC to dvd, and the same with the dvd version. I burn my games a 4.0 speed using alcahol 120% but it seems like my ps2 tried to give my Nero burns a chance. I dont know what to do and im somewhat lost.

Can anyone please help me out?
    thanks.

2. jabnapper

jabnapper Member

see this is what im talking about, your the third person that i saw who is having a problem like this and no where on afterdawn does it resolve this problem, but there are posts telling how to fix who knows what kind of weird rare problems. I really have no clue why it goes back to the browser and i am having pretty much the same problem. We just need like one person who could be like superman and step up and help all of us out here. So far i havent seen anyone.

3. NooobFTW

NooobFTW Guest

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 26, 2007
  4. cycon0

cycon0 Member

no i use the slide card. And i use Maxell DVD-Rs i don't know why im getting so many problems.

5. croy00

croy00 Member

Have you checked your PS2 with an original game or DVD maybe your laser is tired or just dirty. Also yeah like it says on the link maybe you just need to align your laser these things get tired and move around sometimes.