1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A NEWBIES GUIDE TO SETTING UP A BLADE BM7000S FOR CARD SHARING

Discussion in 'Digital TV - UK & Europe' started by HiTeck, May 5, 2011.

1. Kevez83

Kevez83 Member

I am not clear on it I don't kno if there is a difference between a cccam and a newcamd and a simple yes or no would be nice but you have to be an bumhole about it

2. MICKAH

MICKAH Active member

yes there is, that what you need ya, your initial question wasn't about the difference if any about CCAM, it was about if it would work, here is a concept you should try, you should try it sometime, its called reading the guide which has been put together and not want to be spoonfed you lazy muppet,

Last edited: Sep 12, 2012
  3. Kevez83

Kevez83 Member

I read the guide and the pages that follow and i wasnt clear on the it i asked a question in a thread marked A NEWBIES GUIDE TO SETTING UP A BLADE BM7000S FOR CARD SHARING and get stick of you for it. I'm sorry if my knowledge on the ins and outs of cardsharing servers and their terminology are not as good as yours. Can you show me specifically where it says you can or cant use a cccam with this box to get the premium channels? Is anyone allowed to ask a question here without being ridiculed by you. I'd say you were the kid in school that knew everything but had no friends.

4. MICKAH

MICKAH Active member

Nothing to do with terminology or experiance, we all had to learn at some stage, but its got to do with reading the guide, which has been well put together and the thread, first you asked does CCAM work (see page 2, oh thats right you aint read it) then you just asked for someone to confirm yet again if CCAM works or not, in the post just above, still aint bothered to read the thread have you or you would have seen it confirmed, yip you guessed it, on page 2, so before ya go shooting yer mouth off, have a bit of courtesy to read the guide and possibly even the thread, if yer stuck by all means, ask away, but when someone asks a question about something which, in fairness, the thread is 3 pages long, the answer is clearly on page 2, stinks of spoonfeeding and laziness, help and assistance is one thing, spoonfeeding is another,

5. Kevez83

Kevez83 Member

your a complete dickhead simple as. I read the whole thread and wasn't sue but you jumped in with your smartarse comments he talks about cccams working with an oscam server i dont know what that means so i asked a straight forward question and all i wanted was a straight forward answer you can be a smartarse behind a keyboard all you want you should be so proud of yourself

6. MICKAH

MICKAH Active member

You asked a question, I answered it, answer = read the thread, as it states clearly it does work, you then proceed to call me an bumhole for not giving you a simple yes or no, why cause I didnt spoonfeed an idiot who cant be bothered to read whats there and gets all uppity, you then said you did indeed read the thread, which you clearly havent as you asked in your 2nd "question" can I point out where its say it does, PAGE 2, nothing smart about it,

if you as you claim, you have read the thread you would have seen the post saying it would work, your opening question asks if you got ccam would it work, not whats the difference, whats Oscam or could anyone elaborate on the answer given on page 2, cause if you did, it means you read it, its plain to read what you asked, so dont try twist it, so I will draw the line under it now,

7. carlitosway

carlitosway Member

@kev - I think you need to review yer question, as reading back he is right, your bang out of order, its plain to see what you asked, stop making a bigger fool out of yourself

8. PKOssie

PKOssie Member

hi i followed your instuctions on your thread seemed easy to follow thanks, but at the end when i pressed red to connect nothing happened cccam is on but status is disconnected and as i said when i press the red button it stays disconnected. any ideas.