1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A problem I can't figure out.

Discussion in 'Nintendo Wii / Wii U' started by falcon209, Jul 27, 2007.

1. falcon209

falcon209 Regular member

There are a few Wii ISO's that I've d/l'd and burned (with my standard settings and same media: 4x on Memorex (or Sony) DVD-R's) that load fine in the Disc channel (meaning that when you have all of your channels showing it displays the game's thumbnail. I can click that fine and then it goes to the intro screen where it shows a larger version of the thumbnail and the two buttons on the bottom (Wii Menu & Start). My problem is when I click Start on these few games all I get is a black screen (no loading notice, no reminder to use the wrist strap).

Does anyone know what the problem could be??

FYI these "problem games" have all been PAL games (I have an NTSC Wii) that I have run the BrickBlocker patch on before burning (I've also tried without running BrickBlocker) (I also have the region override on in the WiiKey setup)

2. larrylje

larrylje Active member

3. falcon209

falcon209 Regular member

Prince of Persia
    WarioWare: Smooth Moves
    The Legend of Zelda
    Spiderman3
    Bust-a-Move Bash

Now that I look at that list, I see that all those games have issues. Boy do I feel silly. Thanks for the help