1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

a program to edit a single vob file

Discussion in 'DVD±R for advanced users' started by soban, Mar 22, 2004.

1. soban

soban Member

hi

is there a program that we can use to delete a secondary audio in a single vob file. for my project i have to take the vob file from all over the places and combine them to one dvd and i was wondering if i can use a program which takes in a single vob file and delete the audio streams and output is in vob format. i have very limited time and a slow computer so i cannt go through all that demuxing stuff. but if that is the only way to do it then please point out the guide if u can

thanks a lot

2. charwoman

charwoman Member

You can probably do what you're trying to do with DVD Shrink. Open the dvd files on your disk, choose 'reauthor' and drag the title you're trying to fix into the left pane. then you can customize how much to shrink it (if at all) and also deselect any audio streams and/or subpictures you don't want.

if you want the output file to be one giant VOB, change Preferences so that it does NOT break the output into 1G chunks. However it will need to be later on. I think you were only trying to join them to make it easier to strip teh streams, is this so?

anyway, HTH.

char