1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A Quasi/pseudo-Noobs and ISO's

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by crewdel, Feb 8, 2007.

1. crewdel

crewdel Member

I've had a PSP since they first came out, fooled around with the majority of the homebrew files but never could (a) find info on how to use ISO's or other formats to play games like Virtua tennis/sonic rivals or (b) acquire the programs to run the games.

Sometime ago my sibling upgraded the firmware so i gave up on my hunt but now that im back downgraded to 1.50 via HEN i'd like to learn.

I have scanned many many different forum communities and such with no luck.
    I also heard mention of umd loader but they were from posts over a year old and figured they may be outdated
    So i have a few questions:
    1.how do i do it all?
    2.Does anyone know where to begin (like idiots 101 in psp emulation)?
    3.Any good websites for getting the software and games?
    4. additional advice ?
    5. what limitations do i have as a HEN downgrader?

I'm sure you guys get this all the time, but i've been scouring the net on my own with no luck. Any help, even pointing me in the right direction will do.

Thanks so much for your help.

2. hexitnow

hexitnow Active member

Install 3.03 OE-C and you wont have to worry about any programs running ISO's. They can be ran right from the XMB. All u have to do is put the iso's in the ISO folder.

3. crewdel

crewdel Member

ok thanks alot, I'll look for it.