1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A question about HD Advance

Discussion in 'PS2' started by toosleepy, Dec 2, 2004.

1. toosleepy

toosleepy Member

just a quick question. lets say i am playing a game and decided i want to play another game. is there any way i can go back to the load screen to select another game like how the xbox can do. as of now i have to hit the reset button, which put the ps2 in sleep mode and i would have to hit it again to start the system. kind of a hassel. well, if there is a way to get back to the load screen let me know.
    thanks

2. toosleepy

toosleepy Member

is there a way? a simple yes or no will do. ...

Last edited: Dec 2, 2004
  3. brendocon

brendocon Member

no, not possible. you're going to have to stretch for the reset button. unless you get a stick.

4. Disbe

Disbe Member

one word...... Remote

5. acer2311

acer2311 Guest

HOW MANY GAMES CAN FIT ON A HD LOADER HARD DRIVE

6. pirkster

pirkster Member

tree fiddy

7. pirkster

pirkster Member

But seriously, if take your hard drive size and divide by 4 (the largest game size) you can come up with a number that will estimate how many yours might hold.

The HD loader/advance program will eat up a small portion of the space itself, so start by taking your drive size (for this example I'll use the largest drive HD Advance 1.0 can handle, 120G) and subtract 4 gig, which is 116G.

Take 116G (useable space) and divide by 4 (max game size) to get 28. You should be able to put at least 28 games, if not more, on a 120G hard drive.

If you use HD Advance 2.0 you can used drives larger than 120G. For a 200G HD, divide 196G (200G - 4 for the program) by 4 to get 49. You should be able to put at least 49 games, if not more, on a 200G drive.

Hope that gives you an idea of what you might expect. Individual results may vary.