1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A question for the females amongst us.......(something for the w/end)

Discussion in 'Safety valve' started by baabaa, Nov 21, 2003.

1. Toiletman

Toiletman Active member

Everyone go and watch Power Puff girls...

Anyway, the only reason I hold the door for the ladies is.,...

1. Baabaa's reasons.

2. I get a thankyou sometimes.

3. It shows that even a kid like me has respect.

4. I am often stuck there.

2. Praetor

Praetor Moderator Staff Member

Hehe reasons 1 and 3 conflict dont they? ;-)

3. vanila

vanila Member

let me point out that in AMerica you can only run for the Presidency once you reach the age of 35. I would think that any woman who wanted to would have already had her children by then. So, the idea that a president - or any politian is going to plunge the country into WW3 because she's throwing up in the morning is a bit silly. (plus, not everybody has the same reactions to pregnancy).

plus, when guys get goofy, what's THEIR excuse???

sure, some women don't want to face the fact that they have to choose between children and a career, but reality will hit them in the face soon enough. too bad.

and i never expect people to hold doors for me, but if someone is nice, it's a surprise and i appreciate it even more than if it was the norm.

and i enjoy a guy with a nice "arse".

4. Nephilim

Nephilim Moderator Staff Member

Maybe we should all post a picture of our arse and let vanilla pick a winner.

5. baabaa

baabaa Active member

LMAO......

Do you think the A/D staff would allow us to start[bold]The Nicest Arse Thread[/bold] and post are butts for international nominations????????

If they do,I shall be up for it, however the lady (in my original post) only saw my arse with jeans on - the flesh version may cause profound illnessess around the globe.....

Still, I tinhk there will be worse......LOL

Actully vanila has raised a VERY good point -
    Lovely, I cant think of a excuse, put the cuffs on me and lead away......(but I still blame Bill Gates)...

Another point,

I d not think there should even be a choice, many women have triumphed with both, and I believed any female SHOULD be able to choose with eased and also recieve the support.......
    Sod what people say, sod what the statistics say....if you want both, you go get both....

If I was involved with someone who was torn between career and children....my opinion would be the same....there is always a way......they would have my full support, and if that mean't changes so be it.....hell, I would be only too willing to stay home.....being a kept man....that sounds nice....

(I am in the middle of consiuming alot of wine, and even though I can still spell, it has taken me 40 mins to write this, so I shall not ramble anymore)

Still think this threde has opened up a funny debate.....
    Godnite all..

6. safc_66

safc_66 Regular member

Baabaa, p'raps you'd better get yourself a 'back, crack & sack' wax-job before reaching for the camera, lol.

7. Nephilim

Nephilim Moderator Staff Member

This is getting really creepy now. Just jeans and no photos of your arse taken by the doctor.

If I got the wax job, you fellows in the U.K. could hear my screams all the way from Arizona.

8. safc_66

safc_66 Regular member

NO WAY is some ''Beautician'' coming anywhere near my 'Hairy Bag of Magic', with a 6'' strip of fabric & a lit candle !!
    ****Dene-shaped hole in the wall, cartoon style****
    Wax my f'n a**e off, lol.
    _X_X_X_X_X_[small]nineteenseventythree[/small]

Last edited: Jan 23, 2004
  9. baabaa

baabaa Active member

HAHA....actually safc_66, it is the lit candle that intrigues me (Madonna/Willem Dafoe - Body of evidence)......

I am very used to 'ripping' of a different nature, but it is the actual removal procedure that does not lay well.....

Maybe chicken out on that one and go alfresco........

But you all have been warned......

Full credit to females who actually have this done, specially round the nether regions........oooooooh!

Brings tears to my eyes, I can just hear the noise now........ttttttttshhhhhhhiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit...........