1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A quick question.

Discussion in 'Nintendo Wii / Wii U' started by Lii, Jun 29, 2007.

1. Lii

Lii Member

I got a wii earlier this month for my birthday. But sometimes it doesn't load games and makes noises like you can tell its trying to, like when I put in the disc, and pops up with the message: "An error has occured. Please eject the disc and power off your Wii system. You bet cha, we're as stable as windows!"

It has done this with both gamecube and wii games. The worst it has done it is when I just recently got RE4. It took me 4 times to get it to work. It will do it randomly sometimes. Does any one else experience this problem? If so, is there something I need to do or do differently or something?

The help is much appriciated!

2. NDarkness

NDarkness Regular member

And these are not backups but originals?

If so, then send it back to Nintendo. It could be a dud.

Last edited: Jun 29, 2007
  3. Lii

Lii Member

Yes, I have not modded my wii. These are original purchased games. I don't think it's a dud though, because when it works it works perfectly fine. But if it turns out to be... and hopefully still within the warrenty... I'll definately return it.

4. lovecars

lovecars Regular member

go to nintendo.com and register it and get 3 months free if its still available it should good luck

5. Lii

Lii Member

thanks fer teh help