1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

a rare find

Discussion in 'DVD±R media' started by CharlesAB, Mar 2, 2007.

1. CharlesAB

CharlesAB Member

Well rare for me anyway-Sony MIJs ! Havent seen any in months in AL in stores, tonite found a Kmart with 4 spindles. Not on sale, full delivered price of 30bucks, but I hadn't seen any in so long with the octagonal spacer, I grabbed one. yeah I still got plenty of verbs but I couldnt pass up just one of these. Date on label says 2005, and they're the 16x -R type since thats what my Emerson uses.
    Somebody wrote not too long ago, to keep eyes open in stores like kmart.
    charles

2. BIGTOXY69

BIGTOXY69 Regular member

CharlesAB- Yeah ! Although I Really Like Mij-Sony's /Taiyo Yudens a lot as you say they've become nearly Impossible to Find ! And as usual if they can be found then they are'nt on sale ! Anywhere so even if someone else had them you could pricematch them ! And when sony's go onsale naturally the Mij 's are nowhere to be found ! It's a Vicious Cycle LOL! sad But true ! The Trick is if there is one is to Check stores that sell Dvd Media but Don't Turn over alot of stock - Like walgreens , Walmarts ( sometimes ) Rite-aid stores , Kmarts & Sears ! I can;t garantee you'll find them there either but you've got a better chance !Then say at Most BestBuy's or CircuitCity's ect... If you like Maxelll Mij's ( good stuff ) Offiocedepot often has them Usually in the Printables & usually Not on sale But They do have them Or they did last time I checked ! But be careful because they also have the Taiwan Made Printables which tend to be CMC (YECH!!!!!!!!!!) and the only difference in the packaging is one says made in japan and the other says made in taiwan ! So avoid the NoiD and buy Japanese ! Hai! - Good luck & happy shopping !

Last edited: Mar 3, 2007