1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

a solution for unlocking DVDs inc Sony and Panasonic

Discussion in 'Video playback problems' started by pamwat6, Jan 20, 2007.

1. pamwat6

pamwat6 Guest

I would just like to say that I tried the mwill96 trader suggested DVDReviwer after failing to find any information on here having read on a few forums thatmy Panasonic would need an internal fix like the and could not be bothered with the expense of that but on the recommendation of a user on here I tried mwill96 on eBay who sent me the code and instructions which helped me make my recorder region free. Very quick and very informative and very polite. It all worked fine and I was totally gobsmacked because I was not sure about whether it was safe or not. They put my mind at ease and it worked. I can now play my children's DVDs they bought in the USA. I had a look today and he does not appear to be trading on eBay any more as I wanted him to unlock a Sony for me. He sent me a message saying that he is now operating from his DVD Unlocks 4u website http://web.ukonline.co.uk/mwill96/dvdunlocks4u.htm. As has prevously been said it is only the price of a beer but in my case it is a vodka and diet coke in my case and it works. I will let you know how I get on with my Sony but my Panasonic is working all fine and all the feedback I have heard has been great.

2. baby11

baby11 Guest

I was curious about the suggestion on here to try DVD Unlocks 4u.
    I have a Panasonic that I wanted made region free but have not a clue how to go about it and am afraid that I will do something wrong.
    I need someone to hold my hand so this website http://web.ukonline.co.uk/mwill96/ sounds like just the trick.
    I will try it and let you know what happens.

3. ALAND

ALAND Regular member

Thats pure spam if I ever saw it, a Moderator should delete it and ban the poster.