1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

a suggestion

Discussion in 'AfterDawn feedback & suggestions' started by squizzle, Feb 25, 2005.

1. squizzle

squizzle Active member

I have a suggestion: When you click the forums tab on top, you don't see a "DVD-R - DVD X Copy forum" forum. I know you have one, there's links to it here but they're not as "user-friendly" shall we say... This would eliminate a lot of the X Copy questions that end up in other forums. Besides, DVD X Copy is like the biggest problem child in the DVD backup world. Just giving you my 2 cents.

Also, I know it's changing the subject, but dRD I noticed is a programmer. Think you could do something about GT4? :)

By the way, best site ever.

Last edited: Feb 25, 2005
  2. dRD

dRD I hate titles Staff Member

Thanks for the suggestion, I might as well add the DXC link to the "submenu" (the area where you see now "Advertise at AfterDawn.com", "Private Messages", etc), so maybe that would direct at least some of the users to post in the correct forum.

And unfortunately my coding skills are limited to the web and database programming :)