1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

a tricky one

Discussion in 'Digital TV - UK & Europe' started by aidodub, Jul 1, 2007.

1. aidodub

aidodub Guest

hi new to tis have had lots of problems in the past but overcame them all,untill now yesterday i changed the codes and got my bow back working i then knocked it of and went to bed.when i got up tis morning i went to knock it on and it said 1800 scrambled again so i tryed to input the codes again,but couldnt get into current key.so after putting in the 7,s i still couldnt get in so i did a reset got in and put the code in it did not work so i tryed to go back in again it would not let me in to current key so i did the same and saw tha code hadnt changed so i went in to nagra and phoned a freind to make sure my codes were all right i then discoverd that i had 3 extra prov ids all matched as far as 0x41 then his went back to 0x01 while mine had 0x3b 0x54 and 0xf5 all with 0000000000000 underneath.i wonder is tis my problem does anyone kno....if so would u please help me cause i am really streesed out with it.......tanx...

2. LeslieB71

LeslieB71 Regular member

I have heard problems with the Replay Lite , You be better off searching for a thread and I say you will find your answer , Sorry i cant help more !