1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A way to transfer saves and achievement points from silver account to gold account?

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by PSWii60, Jun 21, 2007.

1. PSWii60

PSWii60 Member

Ok, so I bought an Xbox 360. My modem was in a different room from the room wiht my Xbox, so I couldn't connect an ethernet cable to my modem, so i had to get a wireless router. I didn't have any money to spend on a wireless network adapter at the time, so I had to use silver for the time being. I got a lot of points on my silver, and I had a lot of saves. For example, in my oblivion file, I used the glitch to get infinite money, so in my silver account, i have $68,000, all the houses for sale, and all the really powerful weapons. As soon as I got live, there was a patch for the game that fixed the inifinte money glitches, and I can't load my silver save file. Now I can't use that glitch on my gold account, but I still have plenty of money, and all the stuff on my silver account. What's the point of this whole thread? Is there a way to transfer my saves and achievements from my silver account to my gold account? I want all my saves and achievemnts back! Thanks :-D

2. Smurff

Smurff Regular member

so you've got 2 accounts(gamertags)? and want to transfer saves and achievements between them?

3. PSWii60

PSWii60 Member

essentially, yeah. I had one before I had gold, and then I made a gold account, and I couldn't transfer my achivements from my silver account to my gold account. I found a way to transfer saves, but now i want to transfer achievements. Thanks

4. Smurff

Smurff Regular member

can't mate, gotta start over.

why didn't u just make ur original silver account into gold by modifying the membership w/ either the prepaid-card or a credit-card?

5. PSWii60

PSWii60 Member

someone told me about a glitch in the system, like if you use a second controller and sign in or whatever, you'll get to somehow transfer achievements from one account to another. I just don't remember what the dude said exactly. I'll have to ask the dude again. Thanks for your help though :)

6. Smurff

Smurff Regular member

probably been fixed if it was, but if it's not post your findings.