1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

a wii internet problem.....

Discussion in 'Nintendo Wii / Wii U' started by xander90, Aug 14, 2007.

1. xander90

xander90 Member

yes as im sure you are all aware...this type of thing is always posted about. but im seriously stuck and could do with some help.

i currently have a wanadoo livebox wireless internet connection...but for some reason my wii cannot connect.

iv tried all the ususal methods of disabling the firewalls, taking of WEP keys, scanning the access point to let it connect automatically, and even manually collected the data about the livebox and entered it in manually. BUT NOTHING SEEMS TO WORK!

im an inch away from throwing the wii at the wall in frustration...because i dont understand how it couldn't connect..

so please any help is welcome!

2. xander90

xander90 Member

im really sorry to double post...but iv searched and cant find help anywhere...also i should mention that i already have a psp and xbox 360 connected to this access point before...

3. Mark187

Mark187 Regular member

You might have to accept the agreement before it'll connect to the net.

4. xander90

xander90 Member

it wont even let me into the agreement/conract part, because it says i need an internet connection to do so. it just keeps coming up with the same error code that says i cant connect and i have to go into the internet settings and confirm them...