1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

About 360 firm-ware flashing

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by totenkoph, Jul 12, 2007.

1. totenkoph

totenkoph Guest

ok now IT's been a while since I been on the forums (back in the good ol psp modding days. And I have decided to give another look to 360 Firmware flashing. Now I have had It up to my neck with the 360 scratching my discs, I have 2 un-working discs. The first was call of duty 3 (didn't play much) and now It's Gear of War. That's the last goddamn straw. Heres the problem though, Back when I tried to do It before I did not have the correct hardware to do this. I was wondering If there Is a new way to flash the firmware without buying a new hardware add-on. Im strapped for money and If anyone could give me a straight list of what I need That would be great, thanks.

2. Azrea1

Azrea1 Regular member

what drive do u have in ur 360?

3. totenkoph

totenkoph Guest

Crap, I forgot I think It's hitachi. Can you send me that comparison picture?

4. monteca

monteca Regular member

if you have a samsung m25 or m28 drive you will need a via 6421 pci card. if it is hitachi you will just need an extra sata plug on your mobo that will work with the dvd drive(most do)

5. totenkoph

totenkoph Guest

Well, I'm not sure which one. Could you send me a comparison picture of all the 360 drives and a picture of the extra SATA port?

6. totenkoph

totenkoph Guest

umm... anyone?