1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

About Datel's "Battery Service Tool"

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by Brandol, Jan 12, 2008.

1. Brandol

Brandol Guest

I was curious if the "Battery Service Tool" by Datel is a decent buy, because their shop is out of Tool Batteries and it's either this or find another store to buy from.

Mind you, I'm using a slim and I would like to use the Tool Battery over this, but the sites I've gone to are either back-ordered, or too expensive to buy. Also, it seems it's only affecting the US/Canada on Divineo.

Any suggestions on where I can find the Battery or any comments on if the "Battery Service Tool" is a good buy will be welcomed. :p

2. drakex

drakex Regular member

Seems Nintendo has gone the extra mile, just to let you know there is a HUGE problem between Paypal and Mod Chips as well, anyways I will suggest you to go for a FAT old battery from a friend maybe or any local store, to hard mod it yourself, othwerwise, use ebay there should be someone offering a Hard Modding service, where you send in a Fat battery and you get it back hard modded