1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

about gamesave on disk....?

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by scott2k7, May 16, 2007.

1. scott2k7

scott2k7 Guest

if i wanted to could i put a game save onto the disk and then put it into my xbox then after it will somehow transfer the gamesave as i do not want to use anything like XSATA cos it will be easy gamerscore

2. mikeismad

mikeismad Regular member

what?

are you asking if your xbox 360 can burn your gamesaves to your game disc?

the answer is no f'ing way.

you can use a sata port on your computers motherboard and then use xplorer360 and get all the needed files on your computer and then ftp them to a modded xbox.

3. scott2k7

scott2k7 Guest

yeh i meatn to transfer them onto disk on my pc then after put the disk in the xbox and overwrite my previous save

4. steimy

steimy Active member

here is something funny for ya

"
    News Spring Update - Revocation List

In the Spring Update, Microsoft has implemented a new protection against gamesaving by using our gamesave archive against us - they went through our gamesave archive and downloaded all the saves, then everyone who has uploaded saves in the past has had their current local "ConsoleID" values added to a Console Revocation List implemented in the new spring update.

Decrypted Console Revocation List

Any gamesave coming from these ConsoleID values is now recognized as corrupt in the latest update. Which means if you're on the list, saves created on your console will now only work on your console. Your transfer privileges have been revoked.

If you are (or were) a member of 360gamesaves and uploaded any gamesaves, please check the forums for more information on determining if your ConsoleID has been "revoked". If your ConsoleID is not in the list but you have uploaded a gamesave recently and wish it to be removed from the site please PM a forum admin. "

and here is more on exploere 360 so you can read up on how it is done. http://www.xbox-scene.com/xbox1data/sep/EEFAZAlEpAHLgaWKhN.php

Last edited: May 16, 2007
  5. scott2k7

scott2k7 Guest

yeh cos its still posible