1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

about hdloader and the ps2 disc format [temp]

Discussion in 'PS2 - DVD backup discussion' started by djnicasin, Dec 17, 2004.

1. djnicasin

djnicasin Member

hey i wanted to ask anybody if they know of a program that burns using the ps2 format, i tried burning hdloader but it ps2 read that it needed the ps2 disc format if anybody knows or has been in the same situation.....thanks!!!
    -Josh

Last edited: Dec 18, 2004
  2. sly_61019

sly_61019 Senior member

hahaha, no way in hell! if someone knew that, there would be no need for modchips. DONT POST YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS!

3. djnicasin

djnicasin Member

well thanks for the SPAM AND POP UP BLOCKER advice? so it is not possible my friend...hmm you know once i thought that it would be cool to just download songs of the internet..then i discovered you could..then i thought it was impossible to copy DVDs and then i discovered DVD decrypter...but you have a point a mod chip is needed for this copy of mines to work...which i thought in the first place just like any burned game..but i do take in fact that the hdloader requires a HDD, ps2 network adapt and the hdloader disc itself, and the mod chip is not needed..but of course i did read that it was needed..but i got that info from the hdloader site! well anyways i don't know if that was amusing an idea to you..but everything can be cracked and hacked and i'm pretty sure that the mod chip and hdloader are the first primitive developments to be able to play burned games...what do you think????

4. sly_61019

sly_61019 Senior member

Ok, posting emails is against the forum rules (your right, mostly because of spam). Secondly, if you BUY the original hd loader, you don't need a mod. But once you burn it, its just like a burned game. There is NO way around it, you need a modchip or swapmagic and a fliptop/slide card.

5. djnicasin

djnicasin Member

thanks for the insight sly, and yeah that's why i removed my email i took a look at these "rules"! but yeah i agree with what your saying, my PLAN B was to buy the HDloader..later!!