1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

About NFL2K5

Discussion in 'PS2 - DVD backup discussion' started by nintari, Aug 8, 2004.

1. nintari

nintari Member

I just made a successful burn of the game AND used the CD utility to patch the DNAS in. When I try to connect though, their DNAS check won't let me pass and gives me the same error code that you get with a non patched back up.

Have they done something with their encryption so that the patch wont work now? Because I have 5 other patched games and they all work except this one. If they're used new encyption, and the patch method wont work anymore, what are we gonna do?

I hope they're working their as$es off right now on a way around this.

2. nintari

nintari Member

Has anyone else used a back up of this game online?

3. skpippins

skpippins Guest

i havent made a back up yet because the game is to big.i need help figuring out how to shrink the game to fit on dvd disk.also what programs did you use to patch the game with i might be able to help you.

4. nintari

nintari Member

Well, I used the image maker program instead of the insertor. Some people have said that was my problem. But I can't download the insertor because somethings wrong with the software. When I download it and try to open the file after extraction, it says there's a file missing. I've tried contacting the maker of insertor...but it didn't work.

So some how, I need to get my hands on that program.