1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

about Prisoner continued, by nYd =)

Discussion in 'Safety valve' started by nYd, Aug 17, 2003.

1. nYd

nYd Guest

Haha, sorry Prisoner, about thoes posts before... I could tell that you have some brains, I really didnt have a point there. I was just stating the first thing that came to mind when I saw what I did. Oh btw, ppl use ebonix cuz its ezier 2 type n faster, altho its not ezier 2 read, but if u can learn 2 read it, it is actually more efficient.... and thats why. The best quote to know is "Assumtion is the basis to all f*ck-ups"

2. Prisoner

Prisoner Guest

Thats cool. I have been in blackout zone and just got my internet back now. I was sad when I couldn't defend myself as the thread got closed. I was agreeing, your right. But my main point was that I hate short forms. I will not try to spell acrynomes correctly as I can't spell. You will find that in most of my posts. I am a spell check adict and without a little button on the side that checks spelling, I end up looking foolish. Oh well, everyone can make fun of my spelling. I know I am not going to win any spelling B's.

Actually I also can't form correct grammer sentences as well. Oh well, As long as I can still help people. Hopefully its all good.

Thanks Ken0042 for defending me.

3. nYd

nYd Guest

Haha, I can tell you right now it IS all good, and even tho you havn't exactly helped me yet, thanks for giving all the help that you do, I hope I get to learn form you one day. =)

4. ken0042

ken0042 Regular member

It takes a big person to admit that they may be wrong. I'm glad to see you took the initiative to start this thread, nYd; it shows character.

And no problem, Prisoner. Us Canadians have to stick together. Hope the lights are still on in the centre of the universe there! (lol)

5. Prisoner

Prisoner Guest

Or I might be learning from you soon. You never know. If your in science and you are really young. I mean really young the way my phd is going. I might be your prof. But my department average is 6 years and I just finished year one. But the way things are going you would need to be about 10 if I could teach you hands on. By that time though you probally teach me every thing new about computers. Or I could be way off and you might have been one of my profs in Undergrad. The fun thing here is everyone learns from the others.
    Ken0042, still holding power. But network is another story, massive virus, the computer kind hit the hospital and has infected most of Uof T. Will the crazyness ever end.