1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

about re-downloading clonedvd 2 trial version

Discussion in 'Copy DVD to DVDR' started by fishbulb, Mar 14, 2005.

1. fishbulb

fishbulb Regular member

i have 15 days left on my clonedvd 2 trial version and was wondering if i uninstall it before the trial expires, will the trial start at 21 days again or just pick up where it left off. or maybe not let me install again. i had the trial before until it ran out and couldn't dl again for free. some how i did this time. so i'm not sure what will happen. thanx.

2. bbmayo

bbmayo Active member

If you really like it that much why not just do the right thing and buy it?

3. bilbo65

bilbo65 Regular member

Why do you think they call it a "Trial"? It gives you a chance to try their product without finacial obligation and if you like it and find the software useful, then you buy it. Do you work for Free? Can some one get a free trial of your work output and if it is good can they cointinue to get your to work for free? Get real!!

4. fishbulb

fishbulb Regular member

actually, sometimes i do feel like i'm working for free. but this isn't about how bad my job (actually the company i work for) sucks. and i'm sure i'm the only one here who would prefer to use something for free rather than pay for it if i could! btw, the last comment is supposed to be read sarcastically. :p anyway, it's no big deal, just thought i'd ask. shrink and decrypter pretty much do everything i've really needed so far for the most part. guess i'll stick w/ them.

5. bilbo65

bilbo65 Regular member

You've made a good choice. Those are very good programs and worth considerably more than what you have to pay for them ;-).

Last edited: Mar 20, 2005
  6. fishbulb

fishbulb Regular member

yes, they are definately 2 of the best programs out there even compared to those u have to pay for.
    good on ya, mate!

7. ScubaPete

ScubaPete Senior member

Well they'll beat a few of the 1-click "Wonders" that's for sure BUT there are just too many proggys that are better than DVDD and DVD Shrink for me to go that far out on the limb ~

Iffin' you liked CloneDVD2 (I bought it) then you'd love DVD2One (I bought that too), CopyDVD3, great encoder (got it), CopyToDVD, the fastest burner around (got it), not to mention the vast majority of the Nero suite (yep). Though it pains me to say it, even 1ClickDVDCopy (yep) in the "Movie only" Mode is tons faster with the same quality as DVD Shrink.

I can always agree that for the price, they cannot be beat (as long as you include DivxToDVD :)

My 2-cents :)

Sea Yaaaaaaaaaaa,

8. bbmayo

bbmayo Active member

@Pete "Dito" :)