1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

about the dvddecrypter....

Discussion in 'PS2' started by bombvelle, Apr 5, 2005.

1. bombvelle

bombvelle Member

hii peeps.. well i hear that the dvddecrypter is good fer making backups... 1.is it possible for me to use a cd burner bcuz that's the only burner i have? can i make backups with that? or do i need a dvdburner?

oh yea.. 2.then would it be possible fer me to make cd-based ps2 backups with a cdburner using dvd decrypter?

thanksss peeps

2. steimy

steimy Active member

You will need a DVD Burner
    Most games are DVD based

3. kocher

kocher Regular member

as long as ur original ps2 game is on a cd(it has purple on bottom) then yeah u can use a cd burner. might not be a bad investment to get a dvd burner as well though, most games are dvd rom now, about 40 of the 50 i own are dvd(play mostly sports games and gta though). hope this helps

4. philipman

philipman Regular member

dvd decrypter is a very good program but I have had better luck with 120%. It worked better for me on games like gta and killzone. You should get a dvd bruner if you want to copy newer games. You will also need something like a fliptop and use it with swap magic, to play backups.

Last edited: Apr 5, 2005