1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

abxg360 do i need to run if file is xgd3?

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by Mem0021, Oct 5, 2011.

1. Mem0021

Mem0021 Member

here a question .. do we still need to run the iso files through abxg360 if they are xgd3 ?? i have gears of war 3 and afraid to play it b/c i tried to use on abxg360 and it wouldn't work .. but i burn it anyways on imgburn? help me out please

2. funkchunk

funkchunk Member

I've been wondering the same thing for 2 days and haven't tried burning a copy for this reason. Maybe the answer is somewhere out there (believe me, I've looked) but damned if I can find it.

3. Mem0021

Mem0021 Member

well i just heard if the back up file has 0800 then it's already patch and ready to go .. i started playing and got a download right when the game started.. i accepted and went along playing..

4. funksoulb

funksoulb Regular member

abgx360 doesn't currently support XGD3 ISOs anyway. I'm sure it will be updated to support them at some point. Ideally, yes, you would run them through it because you need to make sure you have the correct AP2.5 data, security sector etc., just like with XGD2 games.