1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

AC3 Problem

Discussion in 'DVD±R for advanced users' started by Freaky, Nov 9, 2002.

1. Freaky

Freaky Member

i can't import the ac3 file that i made in DVD2AVI into meastro. he says:"cannot locate a frame SYNC word at an expected byte offset. Data might be corrupted" when i play the file into powerdvd there is no problem i hear everything.

does enyone know the problem?

2. gnfishin

gnfishin Guest

I just ran into the same problem. DVD2AVI into Spruce-Up gives me the same error message. Have you figured out what the problem is yet? This was a 2 channel ac3 file.

3. cobragc

cobragc Member

You might try a diffrent version of DVD2AVI.....I had problems with some of the newer ones
    using TMPGEnc so I use a older version DVD2AVI(version185)might be worth a try?

4. gnfishin

gnfishin Guest

ac3fix solved the problem for me.

5. Freaky

Freaky Member

Thanks for the help with AC3FIX but now there is an other problem when i load it into Maestro, he says: "Invalid frame size. Out of valid range (256 - 1792)" can someone help??

Thanks...

6. darrellw

darrellw Member

Having same maestro problem as freaky. tried three versions dvd2avi (168,176+,177) no joy. tried downloading ac3fix cannot get it to open. OS winxp professional. can anyone help please. cheers

7. Freaky

Freaky Member

i found the solution: i use now DVD2DVDR it works perfect. its just like the old methode but the program do it for you. verry simply i have a dutch guide for using it but not an english one. for the dutch people: http://users.pandora.be/DVD2DVD-R/