1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ac3 to mpeg3 help

Discussion in 'DVD±R for advanced users' started by teflonz, Jan 16, 2005.

1. teflonz

teflonz Guest

well ive posted this question for 2 weeks now and i still dont get a answer !! now the moderator tells me not to multipost and closes my thread... lol i guess they are too busy being forum nazis then actually providing help ?
    if anyone can tellme how to take a ac3 from a avi and convert it into mpeg 3 then rejoin the files please tell me what is a good program to use thanks for closing my thred moderator your a real hero to the forums lol not

2. bassnut

bassnut Regular member

Ok ..... It has been a while since I have done any work with the older programs that I have ...... in my case DivX Video Duplicator Pro by BVRP Software. There is a neat little tool there that will extract the audio sound track from your dvd when you rip it..... there is also a neat little tool there that will allow you to join them back together.

I used this little program for a few months till I got myself a dvd burner so have no real use for it anymore. It does a very good job of backing up your movies on cd's but have never tried it with dvd's because the is better and easier ways to do it . I did a search once on Kazza and Limewire and found copies of it there but what quality are they ? Hope this helps.

All these posts we make here are all stored in databases somewhere and if everyone here multi posted their questions and comments then the system resources that Afterdawn uses would be over whelmed in no time. I know as I am a web developer how easy this can happen ..... Take it easy on the moderators and find the proper place to post your questions and be NICE..... After all this is a free site ..... if they needed to upgrade thier resources then maybe we would have to pay to become members.

Cheers Paul

Last edited: Jan 16, 2005