1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Achievement cheating.

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by Biggie420, Feb 9, 2007.

1. Biggie420

Biggie420 Guest

All right I know I'm addicted to achievement points and u might think its wrong to do so, but I want to cheat for achievements. Is there anyway to hack achiement points from a game or something maybe through copying saves?. The reason I ask is cause my buddies all got their 360s recently and are going back to the original games to cheese achiements. I've had my 360 since launch and earned my achievements in REAL games like GRAW, Gears and Street fighter not crummy College hoops 2k6 and freakin Cars or Safari hunt dammit. Playing a game that sucks and u dont even like is worse than stealing them in my opinion (oh, and its a waste of life to do things u dont like unless ur gettin paid. get a job fools)

2. paul91

paul91 Regular member

yeh id also like to know about this if its possible ^^

3. Boston84

Boston84 Member

You can try www.360gamesaves.com, and a program called Xplorer 360 you need to be able to hook up your hardrive to your pc.

4. Razengan

Razengan Regular member

I know that if you beat Smackdown VS Raw 2007's Season Mode in easy (by winning or defending the World Heavyweight title in Wrestlemania), you are taken back to the locker where you can save your game.

Save your game and you should get an achievement when the credits start to roll, at this point as the credits roll you should exit to the dashboard and you will start at the locker room again, change difficulty to hard as the credits roll you'll get a new achievement.

Again, exit and repeat the process with the legend difficulty.

5. Dindi304

Dindi304 Guest

Tisk Tisk whats the point of having the points if you didnt earn them. I mean there is a since of pride knowing you got all your points from hard work and game time. If you cheat you will lose all respect for your gamer score after a while. But happy hunting for those hacks

6. 7Blood

7Blood Guest

how are u telling people 2 get jobs and get real games like GRAW&GEARS if ur the 1 trying 2 scam gamerscore which shows the hardwork u,do dont u got any shame

7. BurningAs

BurningAs Regular member

lol

i dont think it's possible to cheat gamescore since you can actaully receive prizes from your scores now apparetnly so its probabaly pretty hard to cheat.

8. dsdavis6

dsdavis6 Regular member

the gamesave thing works for some games but very few nowadays. more recent games are stricter and the fall console update also made save trading a lot more difficult. but there are still some games that will do it